Witchy Moon Nail Art

The month is winding down, but I still have a bit more Halloween nail arts to share with you all and I couldn't not to a witchy nail art. Witches were always my favorite costume for Halloween. Anywho, let's not dawdle...onto the purty.


For This Nail Art I Used:
Sinful Colors - Black on Black
Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow
Plate - W116
Black Acrylic Paint
Tools - Small/Thin brush, stamper, & scrapper

To Do This Nail Art:
I painted all of my nails with 2 coats of Sinful Color's Black on Black except for my ring fingers. On my ring fingers I painted 3 coats of Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow. In the center of my ring nails, I stamped the witch from Winstonia's W116 plate using Sinful Color's Black on Black. Next, I took the black acrylic paint and painted my ring nails, leaving only a circle of yellow. Finally, I top coated and cleaned up around my cuticles. That's it!


It's a nice and simple nail art, but I really love it. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it as well. Like, I've said before, sometimes the simplest of designs can be some of the best.


Well, I do believe that's it for now. Now go for and do nail art!

Follow on Bloglovin

PS Stay tuned. I'm gonna be posting a nail art I'm really excited about in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...