Bloody Nails

This is a common nail art that many people do for Halloween, but I couldn't resist doing it as well.


For This Nail Art I Used:
China Glaze - Seduce Me
Tools - Small & Medium Dotting Tool, and Scrap Paper

To Do This Nail Art:
I applied a rough thin french tip on all my nails with China Glaze's Seduce Me.  On a piece of scrap paper, I put a large dollop of Seduce Me on it. I then took my medium dotting tool and dipped it the polish. After that, I touched it to the middle of my nail and lightly dragged it toward the tip of my nail. I continued to do that across all of my nails, sometimes using the small dotting tool. I then took the small dotting tool dipped it in the polish, wiped off as much polish as possible, and quickly swiped it closer to my cuticles for splatter. Finally, I top coated and that's it!


Like I said, a lot of people do this nail art for Halloween, I even did it last year, but it's a quick, simple, and dramatic nail art. That's why I like doing it. I love when people see the drama of it, I always get so many compliments on it. I just wish I could've captured the color better, the red is so much deeper in person. Oh well, such is life.


Well, I believe that's it for now. Now go forth and do nail art!

Follow on Bloglovin

PS Stay tuned for tomorrow. I'll be posting a nail art that I'm so excited to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...