Purple People Eater Nail Art

It was a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater!

I am so thrilled to share this with you all! I am especially thrilled I got to do it. I'm so jumpy, happy that I'm just gonna go straight into it.


What I Used:
Sally Hansen - Eel Skin
Stamp - W116
Stamping Colors - Sally Hansen - Pronto Purple, Sally Hansen - Purple Haste, Sally Hansen - Grape Escape
Acrylic Paints - White, Gold, Black, Light & Dark Purple
Tools - Stamper, Scrapper, Small & Large Dotting Tool

How I Did It:
I painted 3 coats of Sally Hansen's Eel Skin on all my nails and let that dry. Next, I took the skeleton stamp from Winstonia's W116 plate and stamped different shades of purple to various nails. Now to the hard part. I took a large dotting tool and did the dark purple. Once that was dry, I used the large dotting tool to do the light purple on the body and the small one for the wings. After it all dried, I did the eye and horn. Finally, I top coated and cleaned up. That's it!


It makes me so happy! Bouncy happy!

The purple people eater didn't turn out exactly how I had envisioned, but as I'm still bouncy happy! Everyone that's seen this has loved it, and that makes me happy too. I honestly just don't have words for this, it just makes me smile every time I look down at my hands. I'm just happy, happy, happy! And I will not apologize for the over usage of the word happy!


Well, that's all for now. I hope you all have a great Halloween and I'll see you laters. Now go forth and do nail art!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...