Monster Blood Drops Nail Art

Today was another challenge in Adventures In Stamping, stamp over a black base. It being October and Halloween being one of my favorite holidays, I've made it a rule that any nail art this month has to be Halloween related. So without further ado, I give you nail art.


For This Nail Art I Used:
Sinful Colors - Black On Black
Sally Hansen - In Record Lime
Stamping Plate - BM-405
Tools - Stamper and Scraper

To Do This Nail Art:
After painting a base coat and letting it dry, I painted 2 coats of Sinful Colors Black On Black. I then painted a quick dry top coat to speed up the drying. Next, I used Sally Hansen's In Record Lime and the drip design on the Bundle Monster plate BM-405 to do the stamp. Finally, I applied another coat of a quick dry top coat and cleaned up around my cuticles with acetone. That's it.

I so wanted to do this stamp the first time I saw it and this challenge just seemed like a perfect opportunity to use it. Of course, I couldn't just do a regular blood drop with red like almost everyone else, I had to do something a little different. Hence, the green. I think it makes it more interesting and fun, how about you?


Well, I believe that's it for now. So I bid adieu to you. Now go forth and do nail art!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...