Frankenstein Nail Art

Halloween is my second favorite holiday and I love, love, love all of the different nail arts for it. I'm practically bouncing around with all of the different designs and ideas I have. So I give you the first of hopefully many Halloween nail arts.


For This Nail Art I Used:
Rimmel - French Rose
Sally Hansen - Grass Slipper
Black and White Acrylic Paint
Medium Striper Brush, Small and Medium Dotting Tool

To Do This Nail Art:
As always, I started with a base coat first. Next, I painted 1 coat of Rimmel's French Rose on my pinky and pointer fingers on both hands. After that dried, I painted on a coat of Sally Hansen's Grass Slipper diagonally across my nails. On the rest of my fingers, I painted 2 coats of Grass Slipper. Once that was all dry, I painted on the stitches and hair with a medium striper brush. For the eyes I took a medium dotting tool and dotted the white for the eyes, and then a small dotting tool for the pupils. I dotted the pupils in all different directions to add more fun and goofiness.


I like how fun and goofy this is. It's also so easy, because it doesn't have to be perfect or precise. It's Frankenstein, it can be a little jacked up...LOL.

I'm also excited because I finally got around to making my lightbox, I can't believe I waited so long! I do my nails at night and I hate having to wait until the next day for the light to take pictures. I usually end up chipping my nails or something at work so I can't take pics of my nails. Now I won't have to wait anymore. Granted I still have a long way to go in photographing my nails, but for now I iz happy!


Well that's it for now. Now go forth and do nail art!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...