Fruity Pebbles Nail Art

I had done a jelly sandwich a while ago and I had the urge to do it again, but I wanted a different take on it. I've seen red, blue, purple, and so on jelly sandwiches, but almost no white ones. So I give you my white "jelly" sandwich.


For This Nail Art I Used:
Spoiled - Correction Tape
Wet n Wild - Party of Five Glitters
Sally Hansen - Polar Bear

To Do This Nail Art:
This nail art was another simple one. I painted a base coat and then did 2 coats of Spolied's Correction Tape, although I could've gotten away with just one coat. I then applied a coat of Wet n Wild's Party of Five Glitters, moving the glitters around to get a placement I was happy with. Next, I applied 3 coats of Sally Hansen's Polar Bear. Finally, I applied a fast dry top coat and cleaned up. That's it!

Now I know that technically this isn't a jelly sandwich because the bottom white is opaque and the top is sheer instead of jelly, but that's just semantics. LOL. It kind of reminds me of a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. It's just so much fun and makes me smile when I look at it. I really love this.


That's it for now. Now go forth and do nail art!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...