Robin's Egg Nail Art

Thought I'd do a quick post and share the purtiness on my nails. This came about completely by accident and I wasn't even planning on posting it, but after finishing it and seeing how gorgeous it was I couldn't not share this.


For This Nail Art I Used:
China Glaze - For Audrey
Hard Candy - Black Tie Optional

My last nail art lasted for a while, but on Thursday it chipped like crazy. I obviously couldn't leave it like that, so I removed it. Because it was so late and I was so very tired, I decided I'd fix the patches on my nails another day. Unfortunately, after slapping on 3 coats of For Aubrey I realized it was a mistake not fixing the patches because the unevenness and outline of them was clearly visible. I decided to put some glitter on top to try and hide the patches. I bought Hard Candy's Black Tie Optional a while a ago, but could never figure out what to put it over. Since this was just supposed to be a get-me-through-tomorrow-night-so-I-can-change-it manicure, I thought whatever let's try it. I'm so glad I did.

I really love this and can't stop staring at it. My mom's the one that actually said it looked like a Robin's Egg and it kinda does. It's funny how the simplest nail art's can be some of your favorites.


Well that's it for now. Now go forth and do nail art!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...