Purple and Copper Nails

They say life can always get better or worse, but it can also get crazier. My life has been nuts lately, so much so that I've overruled my OCD and gone with chips in my nail polish some days. It's just been an exhausting and frustrating couple of weeks, so I apologize for not posting for so long. Because of my work schedule, I paint my nails before going to bed and plan to take pictures the next day, but then I end up ruining the manicure at work. A lot of that has to do with the fact that my nails are still so weak, but such is life. Then because I'm still recovering from the surgery complications in May, I've been exhausted and don't fix the manicures (which really sucks because I did some really, really cute nail arts). I'm sorry! I'm going to try and do better!

Anywho, I was going through some old nail wheels I've done experiments on and one caught my attention. It was just a really beautiful color combo that I couldn't resist. So without further ado, on to the purtiness!


For this nail art I used:
Wet 'n Wild - Ferguson Crest Syrah
Sally Hansen - Copper Penny

To do this nail art:
This nail art was very, very simple. First I applied a base coat, once it dried, I applied 2 coats of the Wet 'n Wild Ferguson Crest Syrah (it was opaque in 1 coat, but I always do 2 coats of any polish, old habits die hard). I then took the Sally Hansen Copper Penny and wiped the brush off on the insides of the bottle, leaving as little as possible left on the brush. I then brushed/dabbed it randomly on different areas on each nail. Finally, I applied a top coat and that's it. Easy peasy!


I am in absolute love with this manicure, it's gorgeous! And so simple. I really love the randomness of the glitter also. I experimented with covering the nail completely with the glitter, but it was just a little too much. I also thought about stamping or something, but nothing I tried worked. It all seemed to just distract from the prettiness instead of adding. Sometimes I do see that fine line between just right and too much...LOL.

I just wish I could've taken a better photo to show the prettiness, but this manicure was stubborn and a pain to photograph. The only photos that I took that came close aren't the best looking quality wise, so sorry!



Well, that's it for now. Now go forth and do nail art!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...