Lace Nail Art

Another Sunday, another Sunday challenge in Adventures In Stamping. This week's challenge was lace and with my new BBF plates I got a bit ago in a group buy, I couldn't resist doing it. Well no rambling lets just get on with the purtiness!

BBF Julep Milani

What I Used:
Base Color - Julep - Soraphine
Stamping Color - Milani - White On The Spot
Stamping Plate - BBF 04
Tools - Scraper & Messy Mansion Purple Rectangular Stamper

Milani Julep Messy Mansion

How I Did It:
After applying my base coat, I applied 2 coats of Julep's Soraphine which is a milky white sheer and applied a quick dry top coat to speed up the drying. I then used the lace design on the bottom row of the BBF plate 04 and Milani's White On The Spot to stamp with. Finally, I applied another coat of a quick dry top coat and that's it!

BBF Julep Milani

Quick, simple, pretty. Just how I like it. Actually, it's looks perfect for a wedding, very bridal.

BBF Julep Milani

Well my thumb is killing me and I need to put on my brace, so that's it for now kiddies. Now go forth and do nail art!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...