Fried Eggs For Breakfast Nail Art

I did a nail art a bit ago, the Sunny Days Nail Art, and someone had said from a distance that the sun looked like eggs, I couldn't see it, but it did make me want to do an egg nail art. Here it is!



For this nail art I used:
Base Color - China Glaze - Stone Cold
Acrylic Paints - White, Yellow, Light Grey, Darker Yellow/Gold
Brushes - Medium and Thin
Top Coats - NYC - Matte Me Crazy Mattifying Top Coat and Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat

To do this nail art:
I painted a base coat and after it dried, I painted on 2 coats of China Glaze's Stone Cold. Stone Cold dries matte so I didn't have to wait long, I did apply a coat of Seche Vite to speed up the drying process because it was late and I had to go to bed. Upon waking up I applied Matte Me Crazy, it didn't change the look of the matte of Stone Cold from what I could see. Moving on, I got out my acrylic paints and using a medium brush painted on random blobs of white, to me the randomness looked more realistic and eye pleasing than trying for a more uniform/structured look. I only had to do one coat of the white paint because mine is really thick (I need to thin it out). Then, I painted the lighter yellow for the yokes in blobs because again I thought it looked better. Once it was dry I went in and painted the highlights, this step is optional. I used a very thin brush and painted the light grey around part of the white and the darker yellow around the same edge of the yellow. I also added a white highlight to the yoke. Finally, I took the same thin brush after making sure it was completely clean of the paint and carefully painted on some of the Seche Vite to the egg. After it was dry I did have to go back with Matte Me Crazy and fix were the Seche Vite had gone over onto the base color. That's it!

It wasn't a hard nail art to do, but I love it! I got a lot of compliments wearing this. I love the shininess of the egg against the matte of the base color. Sorry it's not very noticeable in the photos, I couldn't get a good photo of it, but trust me it was in person. A quick tip, keep in mind that applying lotions or cuticle oils will affect the look of the matte polishes.

I was surprised about how long the wear of this was also, I was able to wear this for about 3 days before I got a chip, which is amazing for me. I'm lucky if I can get 2 days out of any polish or nail art. I've tried a lot of different base coats, polishes, top coats and nothing has helped to make my manicures last longer. My manicures can't even last past me washing my hair. I've been trying a new product and it's just amazing! If anyone's curious about it, I can to do a review of it because it is a-maz-ing!



Anywho, that's it for now. Now go forth and do nail art!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...