I ♥ Music


I had another online concert this morning, so I have another new nail art to share with you all. It's another nail art that you shouldn't have problems repeating, but it's another one that is also is very beautiful.


For this nail art I used:
Rimmel - Black Satin
Sally Hansen - Sonic Boom
Acrylic Paints - White
Nail art brush and dotting tool



You'll notice that I have been using drugstore brand nail polishes. I try to use brands and polishes that are more readily available and not as expensive for everyone, not to say that I don't have some of the more expensive nail polishes. But I know how hard it can be to find some polishes. I have to drive to another town to get some brands.

Anywho, I now say to you all to go forth and do nail art!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...