Starry Piano Keys



This is another nail art that is easy to do, but is very beautiful. The most difficult part is getting the lines straight for the piano keys, but it's still quite easy.

For this nail art I used:
Finger Paints Paper Mâché for the base color
Wet n Wild Black Créme for the black
Wet n Wild The Star of the Show for the stars
Black acrylic paint
Stripper brush and Tape

Every other Sunday for the next while I have an online concert I watch and I do a music inspired nail art for it. Well it's that time again so there's the manicure. If anyone wants to check out the concert head over to Stageit. They have a lot of great artist and they online concerts aren't expensive at all. The artist I always watch is Steve Carlson. Check out the video below and fall in love with him as I have. If you want to check out his concert go HERE, but you'll have to be quick because it's about to start. Don't worry though because he has many other coming up so you can catch another one.



Edit: I forgot to mention that this is not an original manicure. I saw this design somewhere (I forget). It's not exactly the same, but I didn't want to take complete credit for this.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...